- Detailed historic exhibits and fascinating information panels.
- Home of the Staffordshire Millenium Embroideries.
- Breathtaking civic and ceremonial silver.
- Unique photographic archive - a great place for family tree research.
- Our popular Mousehole Trail around the museum is a must for children.
- Get the best view of Lichfield Cathedral on our Spire Climb!
From Romans and ruins, to battles and bloodshed, the Lichfield Museum is a great place to soak up over 2,000 years of Lichfield's history - all under one roof.